2017 Edition of NECCI PR ROUNDTABLE: The New Frontiers of Investor Relations - Access and Opportunities
The 2017 Edition is themed: THE NEW FRONTIERS OF INVESTOR RELATIONS—ACCESS and OPORTUNITIES
Among key Speakers/Discussants are
- Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN): Vice President, Federal republic of Nigeria.
- Donald Duke: FMR Governor Cross River State of Nigeria
- Jumoke Oduwole, Senior Special Assistant to the President of Nigeria on Industry, Trade and Investment
- Stanislas Kamanzi; Rwandan Ambassador to Nigeria
- Mark Anthony Chidolue Dike: FMR Director of Tax Policy, FIRS, President , Chattered Institute of Directors Nigeria
Opportunities include networking and mindshare among Nigeria’s cream of Public Relations Executives and Corporate Communications Leaders, and opportunity to train future communications leaders as select students from higher institutions will attend and be trained during the event.
The New Frontiers of Investor Relations- Access and Opportunities, the 2017 Edition of NECCI PR Roundtable will expose the potentials of Investor Relations as a strategic communication function, (often the life wire of a business but yet to be fully explored) which attracts and sustains investment. Nigeria provides a fertile ground for foreign direct investment, being easily one of the biggest emerging economies on the globe.
This roundtable will devote attention to the role communication has to play in global investment interests; how can communication help in a country that is coming out of recession, and more importantly the role of government and public relations practitioners.
The roundtable among others will create a special communications interface between investors and Nigerian businesses.
NECCI PR Roundtable 2017 will explore ways of encouraging Investment in Nigeria, coming out of recession. It will explore the roles of Investors, PR Practitioners and Government. The Sub Theme is: “How Can Communication Drive Investment?” it will explore workable ways of attracting investors:
- Role of Communication Leaders
- Lobbying, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Nigerian Financial Market, yesterday, today and tomorrow
- FDI: Nigerian situation versus international Best Practices
- Reverse FDI and Capital Flight: Realities for Nigeria and Africa
- Investor Motivators for Nigeria and potentials for enterprise maximization
- Investor Information Management: Ethics and Compliance
NECCI PR ROUNDTABLE 2017 will also feature a special investors forum. This is especially tailored for banks, investment and portfolio managers and corporate financial organizations. HNI Prospective investors will be invited from the trade and enterprise sector. Only Key Sponsors will be afforded the opportunity to Present Investment Opportunities and products available within their bouquet to the invitees.
The contacts of the invitees will be made available to these Major Sponsors and network opportunities will also be afforded these sponsors among all the special invitees.
There will also be a special business matchmaking session for financial institutions . This is a session at which entrepreneurs with special business projects can be given opportunities to make a presentation to investment analysts from sponsoring financial institutions. with a view towards working out ways of partnership with the Financial institutions.